Anyone with an interest and professional experience in PK/PD, dosing, resistance of anti-infectives, and outcome of antimicrobial therapy can apply to become a member of ISAP. We welcome applications from everywhere worldwide.
Membership of ISAP gives a number of important benefits:
- Free attendance of the annual post-ICAAC ISAP symposium
- Access to member-only education resoures and e-learning materials
- Detailed information about ISAP projects
- Regular e-communications with access to the 'members- area' website
- Access to member-only resources (current presentations, publications), grants, programs and awards
- Blog: Networking and feedback from other PK/PD specialist
- Discounts on specific scientific books
To apply to join ISAP, fill in these forms and complete as required. If you do not have other members to propose and second your application you can send your application with a CV. Your membership will become active on approval by the council and receipt of membership fees.
Full individual membership fee: 100 Euro
Postdoctoral members: 50 Euro
Student membership: free
Renew your membership!